After many years of early crossings over to calais with little sleep the night before, we decided to try doing a late night train over and stop here for the night.This hotel was ideal for the job,as it is only 1 junction from the eurotunnel exit (literally 5 mins) We arrived at 11pm french time and a very good night's sleep before setting off down south the next morning. We found it to be quiet, especially as we had air con,and were able to shut the windows. Yes, the beds are firm (good for me)and the rooms are on the smaller side, but perfect for the job as a stoppover and only 65euros for a family room. As we have stayed in b&b hotels before, we personally don't enjoy the breakfasts, so we took some croissants over with us and had them the next morning with a cup of coffee from the machine sitting outside in the sunshine. We will definitely do the same again next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B hotels it is more than 215 hotels in France and 300 all around Europe which travel with you according to your mobility. The B&B hotel CALAIS Coquelles Tunnel sous la manche is able to offer the best value for money with rooms and services designed for you. You will find daily comfort at low prices. In COQUELLES, B&B takes care of you during your stay with authentic breakfast, a large choice of TV channels, parking and so on. B&B gives you the opportunity to live a connected experience with free WiFi. So feel free, travel and escape with B&B hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Hotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel Sous La Manche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Calais Coquelles
- b&b Calais Coquelles Hotel Coquelles
- B&B Hotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel Sous La Manche Pas-De-Calais, France