“Not Impressed” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 35 restaurants in Dreux
Toledo, Ohio
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I usually read reviews and rely quite heavily on them when planning a vacation. So I felt I needed to at least put my 2 cents in on this occasion. I wanted to get some sort of specialty beer, not the run of the mill (Heineken, Corona, Bud Light) maybe an IPA. No specialty beers...so I settled for a Amstel Light.
My daughter ordered a hamburger, took one bite and said it was horrible. My wife had a Chicken Philly sandwich.....she could barely finish half of it. I had a Ribeye after reading a previous post. It was alright, definately had better. Waitress didnt seem to be interested in giving her full potential. I had ordered a side of gravy. It did not come when the food server brought out the food...so I asked her....she never came back. I had to flag down our waitress to get it. She did not ask my wife nor myself if we wanted a second drink. One thing is for sure my other daughter had a cheese sandwich and she said it was great!! For how much you pay it seems like the food quality and service should be a lot better.

Visited August 2012