“Very Poor Customer Service - Campers BEWARE” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 11 Attractions in New Market
Type: Caverns/ Caves, Outdoors
Activities: Group tours/walking tour
More attraction details
Owner description: A cave complex that is still being explored and offers more than five miles of mapped areas.
Pennsylvania
“Very Poor Customer Service - Campers BEWARE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

We set out for Endless Caverns the Friday before the Memorial Day weekend 2009 and the Turbo Diesel went out on our truck. I immediately called Endless Caverns to let them know that we would not be checking in that evening as we were taking the truck to the Ford Dealer for repair. i did this as a courtesy rather than be a no show. I had just paid in full the day before as they suggested to "expedite" arrival (sorry I did this now).

I phoned to ask for a refund due to our circumstances (I can see paying for 1 night, maybe). I would have offerred to fax the service record from the dealer - but before I could even offer - I was told by Mindy ?, sorry it was a holiday weekend so there will be no refunds.

Have a heart Mindy - we were disappointed enough having to cancel our trip. We still would like to visit the Shenandoah Valley but we won't be your guest and will tell everyone we can of your lack of compassion. May I recommend the Yogi Bear Campsite instead. They had a long waiting this that weekend.

You know what, I bet you filled our open campsite that weekend too. Shame on you, Mindy. I normally don't say anything negative about anyone as we all make mistakes, but I feel I need to let other campers know of your viewpoint on unforseen circumstances.

Camper in PA

New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
“Great tour, with something different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2009

We visited Endless Caverns on Saturday, January 3. While it was a typical cave attraction in that you first enter a gift shop to but your tour ticket, the differences soon became evident. Even though our “group” of three were the only one’s there, we soon left with a tour guide back outside to a smaller shelter and the semi-enclosed entrance. The reason for the semi-enclosed entrance was to allow access for the caves inhabitants. Three species of very small bats hibernate in Endless Caverns. I’ve been to other caves in Virginia and Missouri, but this was my first encounter with bats (mostly sleeping - shh) in a cave. It was fascinating! Our guide explanations about the cave, it history, formations, and its bats, was informative, and the “cave” humor so prevalent in other caves was kept to a minimum. Some parts of the cave tour traversed very low clearance areas, requiring those over 6 feet tall to stoop, and a few areas of tight single-file walking were encountered. Steep stairs lead in and out of the cave. While maybe not the most spectacular cave, it was certainly beautiful, and the bats add another dimension of interest missing in other caves.

howes cave
“Are great find!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2008

My wife and I visited endless caverns and loved it. Our tour guide AMANDA was fantastic. The cave is beautiful and tour lasted aprox. 1 1/4 hrs. There were lots of calcite formations and you almost never saw the same piece of cave twice. The is rare. We had just come from shenandoah caverns and enjoyed this cave more simply because the guide was not anoying. If you are into bats and caves go the endless the are lots of bats flying around and hanging from the cealing, it was awsome..The ending was amazing and will not tell you because it will ruin the suprise.