Set at the end of a bus route in Bad Gastein, the Gruner Baum has lots of lovely facilties, including a restaurant, several bar areas, outside swings and play areas for kids and even horses and rabbits to look at. We went for lunch and it was lovely. The staff served us happily and very efficiently in a bar area which is attractively set up in apothecary style and the food and drink was splendid. The hotel is also located at the end of a popular walk along the Kaiser Wilhelm promenade, which is a great walk for spotting red squirrels and rare birds like jays. Very exciting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five houses with 80 pleasant rooms are building the Small Luxury Hotel Grüner Baum – next to the amazing surroundings of the mountains of Gastein- Austria. As special as our guests, as special are also the different houses. The area containing the Hoteldorf is over 70 acres – in between the pure nature and car-free environment of Kötschach-Valley. Especially families are enjoying the great offers of the Grüner Baum.There is also a lot to explore in and around the Hoteldorf Grüner Baum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, T4B, Splendia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hoteldorf Gruner Baum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoteldorf Gruner Baum Hotel Bad Gastein
- Hoteldorf Gruener Baum Bad Gastein
- Hoteldorf Gruener Baum Hotel