This is our second visit to Gruner Baum. To say the visit was perfect, would be an understatement. The location is outstanding. The hiking is breath taking. The staff is outstanding. They are courteous, helpful, and kind. The facility is perfectly clean. The room views are unobstructed right into the valley - mountain tops, streams, manicured gardens, and more. The food was timely and delicious and the wait staff extremely attentive. We were given a great choice for wine which was both good and well priced. We will be coming back as often as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five houses with 80 pleasant rooms are building the Small Luxury Hotel Grüner Baum – next to the amazing surroundings of the mountains of Gastein- Austria. As special as our guests, as special are also the different houses. The area containing the Hoteldorf is over 70 acres – in between the pure nature and car-free environment of Kötschach-Valley. Especially families are enjoying the great offers of the Grüner Baum.There is also a lot to explore in and around the Hoteldorf Grüner Baum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hoteldorf Gruner Baum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoteldorf Gruner Baum Hotel Bad Gastein
- Hoteldorf Gruener Baum Bad Gastein
- Hoteldorf Gruener Baum Hotel