This hotel was a recommendation from a colleague so I was excited to see it - and was so happy for the quaint quiet location - the city is really really HOT, but the rooms, pool and common areas are NOT! Franklin made sure I had what I needed from the bar - Elena made sure we had what we needed for excursions - must do's the isleta kayak tour from Nicaagua Dulce and Mombacho Volcano with Jovanni - The two nights it rained the hotel turtles all came out to say hello in the garden...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada