My husband and I enjoyed 5 nights at Casa San Francisco Hotel, Granada, Nov. 27 through Dec. 1,
2012. The hotel has a prime location (and still is quiet) within two blocks of the main square with the cathedral. The property is lush with gardens, and the rooms are nicely decorated behind a lovely colonial house.
One of the two owners brought her two talking parrots to breakfast each day to entertain us! This owner formerly from San Francisco (USA) served in the Peace Corps and then government administration in all our recent war zones—stories of uncovering mass graves, etc. Their huge, delicious, included, traditional breakfasts will be an event!
Her sister and co-owner retired from United Airlines, so you will be in good, travel-savvy hands here. The desk gals are eager to answer all questions as well.
If we return to Granada, you will definitely find us at Casa San Francisco Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada