I had the good fortune of staying one month at this excellent boutique hotel while taking spanish classes in Granada. It's friendly owner, Terry, made me feel like a guest in her home from the very first day. She and her sister are actively involved with many good projects in the community and are a hub for the Granada expats and volunteers. During my month, they generously hosted both a Day of the Dead celebration and a Thanksgiving Dinner for 50 which included many past and present Peace Corps workers and other area volunteers. The staff were all helpful and friendly...especially Jason who cooked the most amazing breakfasts and automatically brought out a full thermos of hot coffee no matter what time I showed up each morning and the always smiling Maria behind the desk. There are many good hotels in Granada, but this hotel has the biggest heart and made me feel at home. Really loved it, Thank You!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Los Boquitos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada