We were two couples traveling together over Thanksgiving week. All of us loved this hotel. It is in an old hacienda on a quiet side street about 2 blocks from the main square. It is not large, has a nice, small pool and a great, small court yard with beautiful flowers, a fountain and birds. The toucans live in a cage, but were out roaming the courtyard restaurant most of the time. Also two large parakeets and a turtle. All of the creatures loved fruit.
The staff was very helpful. There was always someone at the desk who spoke English. The owners were on site every day.
The hotel arranged for a driver to meet us at the airport. His name is Gustavo. We liked him so much that we used him every day. His English is very limited.
One last major point, the food in the restaurant was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Hotel
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisin of our restaurant Los Chocoyos, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.