“Happy Hour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Tapas, Vegetarian, Californian, Fusion
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bocadillos Tapas Kitchen & Bar is located inside Hotel Casa San Francisco, just three blocks from Granada's central park. With sidewalk and rooftop dining options, Bocadillos is a must-do while in Granada. Bocadillos features small plates that are perfect for sharing or dining alone. With an eclectic menu and local ingredients, you can enjoy bold flavors like Hoisin Ribs and Chicken Tamales. Save room for dessert because this is one of the only places in town you can enjoy authentic Ghiradelli Chocolate Cheesecake. Bocadillos also has a full service bar that features Signature Cocktails with Fresh Squeezed Juices and a Daily Happy Hour with 2*1 drink specials and free House Yucca Chips. Whether you come for dinner, a light snack or Happy Hour, Bocadillos is a great place for casual dining in a friendly atmosphere. The rooftop terrace offers amazing city views and can be reserved for special events or romantic evenings.
Moneta, Virginia
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

First time I ate yucca chips. Taste just like a potato. Fantastic happy hour prices. Conveniently located across from the San Fransisco convent/museum.

Visited February 2014

California
“Delicious food and drinks at a great price and with excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

My family and I visited this new restaurant on Saturday, and we were thoroughly impressed. We were immediately greeted by the lovely couple behind the bar, led to a nice table, and put in a drink order from their fun cocktail menu. The drinks were excellent (try the Boca Tea). We then decided to try 3 tapas from the menu. They were each so delicious, that we ended up ordering one of everything from the tapas menu. We each had a different favorite (bolitas de papas, pipian de parmesan, pork sliders and tamales!) but suffice to say that they were all delicious. So, the food and drinks were excellent, but the attentiveness of the restaurant owners, bar staff and waitress are really what made this place stand out. Go there, and enjoy the food AND service!

Denver, Colorado
“tried on of everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We ate dinner here one night during our stay in Granada-it was the best meal in the area and appropriately priced. We basically ordered one of everything to share and left happy and satisfied. We each ordered one drink and were very pleased with the who experience. Of note, they only accepted USD cash but were very gracious in directing us to an ATM close by. Eat here one night in Granada!

Marina, California
“Absolutely Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I went in to Bocadillos looking for a refreshing cocktail. The Bartender is super friendly and the drinks were refreshing and delicious. I tried the appetizers and LOVED the bolitos. As my stay in Granada continued, I popped in regularly and had the opportunity to taste everything on the menu. I enjoyed all the tapas. The sliders tasted great. Actually, I have to say everything on the menu is wonderful. The service was outstanding and now that my trip is over I find myself longing for the tapas I tried at Bocadillos.

“One word: go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was one of the best meals that we had in our five weeks travelling around Central America. We tried almost everything on the menu and everything was fantastic. The cocktails were also amazing. The staff and owner were very helpful and friendly. What more could you ask for?

• Visited January 2014