“Nice Charming Little place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of El Pizzaiol

El Pizzaiol
44000 Calle la Libertad | Calle la Libertad y Avenida Cervantes, Granada 44000, Nicaragua
+505 5758 3870
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 112 Restaurants in Granada
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Mediterranean Italian Restaurant Pasta and wood fired oven pizzas Fresh salads and homemade bread and much more. Vegan friendly Sitting around our beautiful garden Relaxed atmosphere ,FREE WiFi Come and enjoy with us
WI
“Nice Charming Little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stopped here for pizza late afternoon one day. The service was ery prompt and the pizza was very good - the crust was SUPER thin - magnificent!!!!!!!!

Visited February 2014

• Hebrew first
Tucson
“Wonderful Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Let me start by saying Roberta and David are wonderful hosts. The wait staff (Samiel) are friendly
and attentive. Relaxing and beautiful setting, always a nice breeze for outdoor dinning. The food from the pizza to the pasta dishes are always excellent. This has becoming one our regular places in Granada. Thanks Steve and Sandy

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Spotsylvania, Virginia
“Great pizza, crispy crust, and absolutely delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

When I went here for the first time, they were recently opened. Had salads, deserts and pasta here, but the shining star was the pizza. Light and delicious with a thin crispy crust. Great service. Love this place. Ate there about 4 times during my 2 weeks stay in Granada, more than any other restaurant in the area. Highly recommend it!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rome, Italy
“Great italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Arriving in Granada I spent several days looking for a good Italian restaurant. After a few unfortunate experiences I found an exceptionally good Italian restaurant. El Pizzaiol is a simply elegant place that serves great pizza and pasta at a very affordable price. I feel lucky I found this restaurant and I have been going back there every night since, One night I left the restaurant and forgot on the table a little bag with some very important personal items. By the time I realized I had lost the bag I was in my hotel and was looking up the restaurant's phone number, they call me from reception and told me a waiter from the restaurant was there delivering my bag.
Thank you Roberta and David, keep up the good food and the fantastic service.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Massive Pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were going to eat at the garden cafe opposite this but they had some live music which we were not interested in... We wanted a quiet meal for our last night in Granada so popped in here... and we were not disappointed!

The restaurant is very cute and romantic, it only has 10 tables or so which means it is a nice quiet atmosphere but on a busy night think about booking a table. The lighting is very nice and it has a really nice courtyard as many restaurants in Granada... Although even though it is open plan it was VERY hot and stuffy in there which was a bit of a shame.

The Pizzas are VERY tasty, some of the nicest we had on our trip but I think they could do with putting the sizes on the menu because they were very big... We ordered one each and I think it would have been a more enjoyable meal had we shared a pizza and a side or desert. Having said that the price is reasonable so we don't mind having ordered more than we could eat... sharing might just have been a tad nicer.

• Visited November 2013