“Happy to return.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante El Marlin

Restaurante El Marlin
Calle la Calzada | Centro Comercial Galerias, De Catedral 1 1/2 Cuadra Al Lago ( Mon-Sat 12md-9pm )(Sun 5pm-9pm), Granada 505, Nicaragua
+505 8983 4840
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
North Landgrove, Vermont, United States
“Happy to return.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

The food is as good as I remember. My husband had the Cherry beef and it was wonderful. I had the Zultan chicken. We met with old friends and they also enjoyed their meal. Do not miss this out of the way restaurant. We can walk there but if necessary take a cab. We will go back again before we leave Granada.

• Visited January 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Our seafood dishes were marvelous.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Shrimp is my fav so I had to have the Tempura Shrimp and Cathy had the Lobster dinner. Both were prepared to perfection and the portions were big. Cathy actually had two large lobster tails and I had about a dozen large tempura battered shrimp. After wolfing mine down I got to help Cathy w/some of the lobster. Both dishes were to die for and we were stuffed so much we could not have dessert.

Visited January 2014
Brooklyn, NY
“This is why you visit Nicaragua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We arrived at the restaurant kind of late and there was a large tour group that took up most of the space. The owners pulled out tables and chairs from their office, moved plants and decorations to make room for us. I have never seen such genuine kindness in a people before. And I haven't even started talking about the food. Passion fruit ceviche. I could finish this review right now. But there was so much We had two spiny lobsters each for less than a price of a sandwich in NYC. And the mojitos, oh the mojitos. It's been a year and I can't stop thinking about that meal!

• Visited January 2013
catawba
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner so much that we returned the next evening as well. Both the seafood and beef dishes were excellent. An overhead fan was immediately turned on to provide a breeze, and the staff were vigilant at keeping the kids from setting off firecrackers nearby, which was only happening due to a holiday.

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Everyone recommends”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

But in some sense I am not sure why. The family that runs it is lovely, and the plates can be large. However, they lobster is often overcooked by Nica prices they are quite expensive. The peruvian soup is a real gem. Great drinks.

Visited November 2013