“Cozy budget place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Floresta Hostel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Granada
La Floresta Hostel
You added La Floresta Hostel to your Saves list
209 Consulado Street, Granada, Nicaragua   |
Ranked #14 of 42 Specialty Lodging in Granada
Leon, Nicaragua
“Cozy budget place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Nice place, not too far from the city center, really nice staff and cheap laundry service. I've tried double room with my friend and it was clean and cozy. Maybe the street outside was little loud, so don't expect to get any naps during the day. Not a party place, ideal for budget travelers who just want to lie down I hamaka and check all emails before continuing further.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Our first stay at La Floresta was in February and it happened by accident. The other place that me and my boyfriend booked in Granada could not find our reservation and would not accommodate us. Well, we could have not been luckier. La Floresta gave us a wonderful room overlooking their garden in the middle of the night when the town of Granada was fast asleep. We woke up to see a fantastic place, supper clean, very welcoming and friendly staff... We really felt like home.
Every morning we were greeted by beautiful parrots that knew quite a few sentences. Staff spoke Spanish as well as English, were organizing amazing tours that beat everyone else's price and were executed to the fullest.
I just want to say that since that fortunate night in February of 2013, we have stayed at La Floresta 4 more times, last one being just first week of November and of course needless to say we will be back. Muchias Gracias!!!

Room Tip: All rooms face their beautiful garden. Every choice is a good one.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My first time staying at La Floresta was early this spring. It came recommended to me by not only one, but TWO of my fellow traveling-friends who both said they loved it there. Indeed, they were correct. After my first stay this year, I have since been back twice whilst stopping through Granada...and the next time I'm in Granada, I'll be staying there again. The food is delicious; the courtyard is beautiful; and for the price, the rooms are great. The owners and the employees are wonderful people, and I still keep in touch with a couple of them on a semi-regular basis. I highly recommend staying at La Floresta

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Carrollton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is pretty great. The cost was a bargain, but the best part was the staff. Mercedes and company are incredibly friendly and go above and beyond to help serve you, even in matters not related to the hostel stay. It's also a plus that you get a free gym membership at a local gym with your stay here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I went with my family to celebrate my little boys birthday in Granada and we decided to stay here at the Floresta because it is very near most site seeing places.
The staff is extremely friendly always asking us if we needed anything.
Bathrooms are cool very tropical atmosphere.
Well it's a most go place in general.
I can't wait until my next stay in December

• Stayed August 2013
Scotch Corner, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Excellent location, staff friendly. Clean and peaceful location. Walk in and it opens up in to a garden paradise. Parrots and turtles included. Lots of information also available about Granada and friendly Tour Operator works from here. Offering boat trips and airport shuttles.

Room Tip: Single rooms available. Remember to use mosquito nets.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Lehigh Acres, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love this place. I stayed here for 1 month studying for my exam and it was a perfect place to relax and focus on my studies. The place is spotless, the garden is so nice, the staff is lovely! You get an excellent accommodation for a really low price. I also liked it because it has such a good location, a few steps from the central park. I can't wait to come back because it feels like a second home to me now.

Too many compliments to list.
Check it out for yourself if you are in the area.

Room Tip: Private rooms or dorm rooms available
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to La Floresta Hostel? Share your experiences!