This place is unique! We stayed for two nights for our anniversary, in an upstairs room with the green leaves on the key.
- Rooms are each individually decorated and designed, some interesting features and art - even in the bathrooms.
- A big buffet breakfast laid on every morning in the chocolate factory - the hot sweet chocolate bean drink is heavenly as are the waffles, pancakes and everything else we ate.
- The pool is divine! With a little family of gorgeous ducks in it! When we were there, it was very quiet.
- The day that we ate at the pool, the food was great and huge.
- With the room you get one free 30 minute treatment each day. I had a massage and a facial, and the massage was surprisingly good considering (worth going for an hour!). The facial was good too - again my expectations were not high for Nicaragua but the women who delivered were lovely and professional.
- The rooms were spotless and comfortable.
- A great place to buy organic coconut oil!
- Wifi is strong and works in the rooms
- Nice spacious courtyards
- There was a guy playing accordion while we ate breakfast!
- Our headboard was not designed for sitting against! Random I know but we like to write in bed!
- On some days there didn't appear to be food/drink service at the pool - perhaps as it was too quiet.
- There was a fan noise during the day, luckily it stopped before the evening
- On the first night there was strong wind that shook the doors all night. We didn't sleep much! But they fixed them the next morning and the second night was restful.
What I liked about this place was that it was unique, all sorts of quirky things and art - so, a little different to a regular hotel which was a nice change.
All in all, we had a great stay and would love to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Spa Granada is located in the center of Granada, and is housed in the largest intact surviving colonial mansion of Granada. It comprises five courtyard gardens, each with its own distinctive flavor. Decorated with edgy modern furnishings, Hotel Spa Granada has the feeling of a hip modern hotel in an authentic colonial setting, creating a unique blending of the modern and the traditional. Always benefiting from breezes from Lake Cocibolca, the large shared balconies provide an ideal vantage point from which to watch the glorious Nicaraguan sunsets. You’ll enjoy refreshing yourself in the hotel’s 60 foot swimming pool in a flowery patio with bar and snacks, and relaxing with the daily spa treatment included with all room rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Spa Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.