“Uneasy vibe” 1 of 5 stars

Calle el Caimito | one block east of Parque Central, Granada, Nicaragua
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 112 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
vancouver
“Uneasy vibe”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Didn't get a great vibe from this place, went in for happy hour drinks and got overcharged with no bill. Didn't even dispute it because it was only one round and we just simply went elsewhere!

Chichiriviche, Venezuela
“Worst Mojito in my whole life”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was rescently in Kellys Bar with a friend we ordered Mojitos...we got something which you could not indentify didnt taste that there was rom at all in this coctail or it was the worst rom in my whole life. I ask the waiter what this is that he told my a Mojito we refused the drinks because it did not taste at all..Afterwards we just ordered Coke and a sealed bottle of Rum of FLor de Cana so we could make sure that we got real good quality..When we ask for the bill they at least did not charge us this horrible drinks...

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“This is a scam”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

It is such a terrible place, when I was paying the cover I was wearing shorts and the people that were taking the money didn't tell me anything about it. Then I saw some Nicaraguans wearing shorts at the entrance and these people told him that he was not allowed to get inside because "He was not wearing propertly for the party"... I felt really dissapointed with this Bar. When I got to the bar I ordered a beer and paid with C$500 cordobas bill and the bartenders gave me the change like if I were paying with C$200 cordobas bill and I told him right away that it was not my change because there was C$300 cordobas missing so they told me that I was confused and drunk and did not want to argue so I told him I would put a comment here and they were pretending not to hear me so I left the place and went back to my Hotel very dissapointed about it. This should not be happening in Granada seeing that it is the most beautiful city of Nicaragua!!! I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody or else will be stolen! Nicaraguans should not be treated like that :(

• Visited August 2013
Granada, Granada, Nicaragua
“Fun place to watch the other tourist, IRISH is the focus”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

For drinks, a good hamburger, smoothie, fries, and good service. It just fun and relaxed. Not a dinner spot... the party atmosphere seems to kick in at night. Lunch a lot more quite. Not so much a family place.

Visited September 2013
Stuttgart, Germany
“hang out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went twice to this bar in an afternoon and observed the bar, where some painted girls share their bodies with old american guys. They all seem lost in this beautiful city. Kelly's Bar hosts them. The ideal place to find your darling, when nobody wants you anymore. The ideal place to make some money with your body.

Visited August 2013