“Special Experiences!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 39 Activities in Granada
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Nicaraguan Tour Operator based in the heart of the colonial cities of Granada and Leon.We offer you a wide range of tours and services. Our staff are bilingual Nicaraguans who work with an eye for detail, giving you the attention and service you deserve. Tierra Tour is recognized internationally for its professionalism.We have a high knowledge of the country, flora/ fauna, culture and history.We attend to each customer personally,adapt and modify to any specific needs. We invite you to visit Nicaragua, land of lakes and volcanoes. Nicaragua is without a doubt an unforgettable experience.
Heredia, Costa Rica
4 attraction reviews
“Special Experiences!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I've gone to Masaya Volcano and the City, and taken the Isleta Tour and both were really interesting and filled with pertinent information. I'm a curious person, but during and after both tours I had no questions because they'd all been answered. Gustavo was the tour guide on both and his sense of humor and love of his country was completely evident. Very flexible, intelligent and well read about the areas he shared with his groups of travelers. The Isletas tour I'll do every time I go to Granada.... seeing the birds from the boat was an incredible experience. Tierra Tours does a really good job at hooking you up with the types of experiences you find interesting at great prices. There are many choices and they even have a shuttle that goes and comes back from San Juan del Sur. Nice people.

Visited April 2014

La Paz, Bolivia
“Volcano Boarding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Highly recommended! Guides are great, so friendly. Even helped me carry my board. Go fast, you'll regret it otherwise!!

Visited April 2014
Wynndel
“Tierra Tour day tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We did a number of day tours with Tierra Tours while we were in Nicaragua. They were always on time to pick us up and staff were knowledgeable, spoke excellent English and we saw some spectacular sites and really enjoyed the tours. Ometepe Island was amazing and is a must see while visiting Nicaragua but we enjoyed all of our day tours.

Visited February 2014
Tucson
3 attraction reviews
“Reliable tour and transfer company”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

My wife and I just used them for a roundtrip transfer to Leon. Good price and on time service. I also used them in Leon for Cerro Negro Volcano boarding. Once again on time and nice small group on trip. Some of the others had 20 to 30 people on them. Very good guide Danny and driver lots of fun. The boarding is fantastic.

Visited March 2014
Staunton, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“Excellent trour company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our group went on a number of tours with this company-- kayaking Las Isletas, a one night stay on Ometepe Island, Volcan Masaya, city tour of Granada. All the tours were very reasonably priced and of good quality. The guides were very helpful and knowledgeable. They were always on time and very reliable. I highly recommend this tour company if you are going to be in Nicaragua for any length of time.

Visited February 2014