This is my first visit to Nicaragua and to Xalteva. It was everything I could have wished for and more. The property is beautiful and impeccably maintained. The staff is friendly and ready to assist you with any request. Breakfast by the pool was such a fun time to get to know the other guests, learn about great places to visit and to enjoy the fabulous fruit salad. The two bedroom condo in which my mother (80ish) and I stayed was spacious and had everything we needed. The proximity to the town center was great. Restaurants were a short walk or taxi ride away. The staff was very helpful in arranging tours. It was a treat to have owners Jay and Kathy there during our visit. Can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel Granada
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Xalteva is the first of it’s kind in Granada. It combines timeless colonial design with modern conveniences. Located in the safe residential neighborhood of Xalteva, the name “Xalteva” (pronounced “al-TAY-vah”), refers to the original indigenous peoples who were in Granada before the Spanish Conquest. Built in 2007, by visionary/founder/president D. Jay Snyder they are the first available condominiums in this beautiful colonial city of Granada whose mission is, “To create and provide comprehensive comfort, value and lifestyle options to all guests and visitors whether it be for a transit traveler or a lifelong resident” through, “high quality attention to details, customer service, employee training and development and support of the local culture and environment.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Xalteva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.