Hotel Xalteva is a virtual Eden right next to the center of the city of Granada. The rooms are spacious, clean, and really wrap you up in luxury and comfort. The staff were very friendly and helpful whenever they could be. Melissa in particular gave a fine tour of the facility and some wonderful suggestions for activities while I was in Granada. The family friendly nature of the hotel and the convenient access to shops and restaurants makes it an easy recommendation.
- Also Known As:
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel Granada
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Xalteva is the first of it’s kind in Granada. It combines timeless colonial design with modern conveniences. Located in the safe residential neighborhood of Xalteva, the name “Xalteva” (pronounced “al-TAY-vah”), refers to the original indigenous peoples who were in Granada before the Spanish Conquest. Built in 2007, by visionary/founder/president D. Jay Snyder they are the first available condominiums in this beautiful colonial city of Granada whose mission is, “To create and provide comprehensive comfort, value and lifestyle options to all guests and visitors whether it be for a transit traveler or a lifelong resident” through, “high quality attention to details, customer service, employee training and development and support of the local culture and environment.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Xalteva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.