Melissa, Luis and Fatima and the rest of the staff were fantastic. Melissa went out of her way to make sure we had the best experience possible (and is a native English speaker, which made our poor Spanish skills tolerable). She organized drivers and guides for day trips for us which added to our Nicaraguan holiday. Our room was comfortable, fresh fruit and coffee/tea for breakfast by the pool which is a relaxing courtyard with plenty of shade. Hotel is a short, 5 minute walk to the town square. Very highly recommended for short or long term stays. A gem!
- Also Known As:
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel Granada
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Xalteva is the first of it’s kind in Granada. It combines timeless colonial design with modern conveniences. Located in the safe residential neighborhood of Xalteva, the name “Xalteva” (pronounced “al-TAY-vah”), refers to the original indigenous peoples who were in Granada before the Spanish Conquest. Built in 2007, by visionary/founder/president D. Jay Snyder they are the first available condominiums in this beautiful colonial city of Granada whose mission is, “To create and provide comprehensive comfort, value and lifestyle options to all guests and visitors whether it be for a transit traveler or a lifelong resident” through, “high quality attention to details, customer service, employee training and development and support of the local culture and environment.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Xalteva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.