My husband and I are staying at the condos for an extended time with our two year old twin girls. We have greatly enjoyed our stay so far. The staff are helpful and accommodating, as well as patient with our poor Spanish-speaking skills. The staff have bent over backwards to plan trips, answer questions, run errands and help with our girls. We would recommend these condos to families, couples or anyone looking for a warm-hearted, welcoming environment during their stay in Granada.
- Also Known As:
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel
- Xalteva Condominiums Hotel Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Xalteva is the first of it’s kind in Granada. It combines timeless colonial design with modern conveniences. Located in the safe residential neighborhood of Xalteva, the name “Xalteva” (pronounced “al-TAY-vah”), refers to the original indigenous peoples who were in Granada before the Spanish Conquest. Built in 2007, by visionary/founder/president D. Jay Snyder they are the first available condominiums in this beautiful colonial city of Granada whose mission is, “To create and provide comprehensive comfort, value and lifestyle options to all guests and visitors whether it be for a transit traveler or a lifelong resident” through, “high quality attention to details, customer service, employee training and development and support of the local culture and environment.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Xalteva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.