Just back from 10 days at the Hotel TerraSol. Wonderful experience...the "why's"..
1. New construction-everything is works perfect with attention to colonial detail and design-
2. Very near the center of town (Plaza Colon), yet a block away from the traffic and general inner city noise, so quiet at night with views out over the city of Granada from most rooms-
3. High speed cable internet. Rooms have high speed wireless from the cable connection, so all the media one is used to functions perfect. There is a lock box for personals in your room allowing you only to take what you need downtown or while touring other area around Granada-
4. Morning breakfast is wonderful with fresh orange juice (and I mean fresh), coffee, pastry and fruit bowl top start the day off-
5. Absolutely spotless-perfectly clean with daily service to your room..although, because I was a solo traveler..every couple of days was requested-
6. Owners grew up in Granada..they know the area for places to go and see. They also spent time in the US and speak excellent English/Americano. If your vacation experience to Nicaragua is short and time demanded, this couple will link you up to the best to see in Granada and surrounding area.
7. Pickup at the airport-Don't even think about the bus (emphasis added) because the airport is some distance and direction from Managua and linking up on bus schedules and such would be a waste of vacation time. The vehicle ride is 45 minutes direct from the airport to the TerraSol-
8. Someone is on duty 24 hours a day, so if there is a problem..it can be addressed quickly-.
When at TerraSol, please say "hola" from Randy currently in Key West by way of Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan & Uganda-!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terrasol hotel is constructed as a neighbor's typical colonial house, which turns it a hotel with enchantment totally equipped to the present necessities of comfort, keeping a esthetic and a decoration, so that their stay and lodging in Granada are unforgettable. Our hotel in Granada respects the initial structure of the building, that is to say, the rooms are arranged around three balconies with huge views to the outside, from which the majestic Mombacho volcano can be appreciated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Terrasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrasol Hotel Granada