“Worth a try” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: German, Pizza, Thai
Bergen, Norway
“Worth a try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Have been here a couple of times, typically german food - large portions. Not the most exciting menu, but quiet tasty.
Looking for german beer wih your solid meal, they'we got it.

Visited January 2014

“Avoid this place if the boss is out.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Have been there two times. First we served by the owner and there were no other customers. The pork knee was not that you expect (looked undercoocked) but tasty. Next time I invited my friends (11 people). That was a nightmare. First time the waiter put his attention on us aftee 20 minutes. The first beet cam after 20 more. There were only. 2 pork knees at the kitchen (and that was good for us). The food we ordered (pork knee and shnitzels) was overcoocked almost dried to ashes. At the end we found one EXTRA expensive beer in the bill. The european coock I complained to pretended that he does not understand me.
Never go there! I have got all the pictures of food to proof my post. Email fcpf@yahoo.com

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Pathum Thani
“Beer Garden to satisfy thirst and hunger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The Bavarian is a short walk up the hill from the southern end of White Sand Beach. Located on the roadside, it was probably the first such Beer Garden that I found on plastic turf. Besides that, the menu held a lot of "Schmankerln" and my beloved Leberkäse dish. Brezen were also offered at reasonable prices and they tasted not much different here, than at the Oktoberfest grounds. Beer selection was stunning and they carry a large assortment of real Bavarian brew.

• Visited December 2013