We just got back from a 4 night stay at Panviman. From the outside the hotel is beautiful but on closer look everything is a bit run down. The bathrooms were especially dirty. On the plus side the staff are outstanding and the beach is beautiful. Way overpriced for what you can get other places in Thailand. Believe what previous reviewers say regarding the distance to town and other locations. It is very far on a very bumpy road.
- Also Known As:
- Panviman Resort Koh Chang Hotel
- Panviman Resort Koh Chang Hotel Koh Chang
- Panviman Hotel Koh Chang
- Panviman Koh Chang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panviman Koh Chang Resort Koh Chang, the legendary island in the Gulf of Siam, is a part of a National Marine Park where pristine natural beauty is kept intact.Panviman, or 'Paradise Alike', is nestled at Klong Prao beach, a tranquil part of the island and idyllic for swimming, offering a unique blend of serenity and relaxation within a traditional Thai architectural setting. Great value for money and a unique experience of traditional Thai hospitality.All of the resort's 50 deluxe rooms are majestically set in a tropical lush garden; it reflects the mood of pure comfort. All rooms feature private spacious terraces, and beautiful back-to-nature style bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Panviman Resort Koh Chang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.