We were booked into the Koh Chang Cliff Beach Resort in the Superior seaview room. When we arrived we were shown to our room and were very disappointed. It was tatty and basic for a Superior and considering the price! We then asked to see other rooms.... The secret here is that the resort is actually two parts...An old and decrepid bit at sealevel and the newer more swanky part up on the cliff. It is worth the walk up the steps and YES we did have to pay even more but these rooms were FAB with own pool etc. Total cost was over £100 (>5500Bart) per night!
The staff were polite and helpful but I kept getting the feeling we had paid over the odds.
The Wireless internet is NOT free and very pricey too!
- Also Known As:
- Koh Chang Cliff Beach Hotel Koh Chang
- Koh Chang Cliff Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cliff face, private beach and tropical greenery surrounds this tranquil and homey 3* resort. There are 2 pools, and the cliff-top infinity pool hosts an amazing sunset view point! Several room types are dotted amongst the trees to suit everyone; from large bungalows on the flat, to a range of private cliff top rooms and villas, perfect for romantic getaway or honeymoon. A glimpse of paradise, this resort is also a home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Koh Chang Cliff Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.