We really enjoyed our relaxing stay here for 3 nights in March. Though the larger and busier of the two hotels at which we stayed on Koh Chang there was always room by the pool and enough sunbeds to choose sun or shade . The gardens are lovely and prettily lit at night .Our room was spacious, clean and comfortably furnished and we slept well. The staff were attentive and friendly and helpful, especially Chutipun ( hope I spelt that right) who escorted us to our room. The choice of food for breakfast was amazing- it was all delicious! It is well situated with its own and other nearby beaches to stroll along and easy to get to the shops and bright lights of White Sands by local taxis in the evening which reception staff are happy to call for you. There are several local shops and restaurants within walking distance too.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Emerald Cove Koh Chang Hotel
- Amari Emerald Cove Koh Chang Hotel Koh Chang
- Amari Emerald Cove Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the wild beauty and peaceful setting of Koh Chang, one of Thailand’s best-kept island secrets, at Amari Emerald Cove Koh Chang. This five-star Koh Chang resort on set on secluded Klong Prao Beach offers 165 rooms and suites, all with views of either the sea to the west or the jungle-covered hills to the east. While the soothing modern Thai interiors of the rooms and suites tempt you to relax inside, Koh Chang adventures await just outside your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amari Hotels, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Amari Emerald Cove Koh Chang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.