Facility wise the resort is 'ok'. It's nothing more then what you see in the pictures online.
But then the misery comes:
1. The receptionist puts us in a room we did not book and comes to tell us later we have to pay
2. The water in our bungalow did not work for 3 out of 6 days.
3. While checking out we had to pay extra for a 5 year old child. When I showed them that while
booking there's clearly written that children till 8 go for free they still insist on a 100 BTH per
night extra charge. This is 'old' information on internet and we have to pay.
Koh Chang: beautiful island, absolutely recommendable, but the management in this resort, well it should be forbidden!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Nang Nual Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nang Nual Beach Hotel Koh Chang