Here are my points :
1.Hotel surroundings are good
2.Food is excellent
3.Best place for nature lovers
1. Very far from Rishikesh (20 kms away from Rishikesh)
2. It's very difficult to find the hotel
3. There are no proper sign boards to reach hotel
4. Can't take your vehicle inside hotel primises
5. Need to walk a bit to reach the hotel & the way is very very horrible. There is not even a proper way to walk.
6. Bathrooms would have been better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The essence of nature cannot be expressed. It can only be experienced by living in the midst of nature and in the way nature intended. At Rishikesh Valley, we’ll let you do just that but in a luxurious manner. Rishikesh Valley is India’s to be built of natural materials. And is located on that spot of Rishikesh that has eluded even the slightest transformation brought about by modernity. Here, surrounded by centuries old Himalayan forests and undisturbed tranquility you can bond with nature in the most pleasurable way possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Rishikesh Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.