“blown away” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Natural Bridge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Natural Bridge Station
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Natural Bridge
CALL FOR BEST RATE
Colfax, North Carolina
“blown away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My family was delighted with our stay at Jellystone NB. Activities are on the hour and there is always something for the kids. The setting is beautiful, the playgrounds are brand new and two of them. The waterdeck, water slides, pool, and mini golf are all included, no nichol and dim. Plus cable and campsite wifi were avilable. thanks Jellystone NB, we will be back!

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

With a family of young children it is hard to go camping. But this place is a great solution as they have RV sites, tent camping and even cabins with air conditioning and heating. You are greated with a drive up check in process where they offer you an escorted drive to your site. This saved alot of time.

Our RV site was nice and clean and had a table and fire pit. Some had grills and other did not. The place was great for kids as they have a general area with a pool, huge water slides and a splash park for toddlers. The game room was fun and the recreation center offered activities for the kids every hour everyday!! We chose to ride our bikes vs rent golf carts.

You can take pitcures with Yogi, Boo Boo and Cindy each morning and they act real goofy and interact with the kids to keep them amused.

Yes the camping fee per night is not cheap BUT knowing that you can do so much without having to leave or PAY for extra fun activities is well worth it. We actually drove 5 hours to get there!

Room Tip: Stay in the upper area of campground if you want trees on your lot vs an open field.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Stanardsville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We love this campground. We've gone the last two years at Easter. Wonderful facility and fantastic employees. We've never been when it's warm enough to enjoy the pool area, but it looks like it will be blast for younger kids. My daughter and niece love the bouncey pillows and the playground areas. The Easter egg hunts, egg dyeing, and visits from the Easter bunny are always a hit. It offers clean, well-organized fun!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Glen Allen, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

What a wonderful place to camp! The facilities were adequate and the attractions were fun. From the water slides to the pond to relax in, this place is great!

Our campsite was right on the river and we walked down a slight hill to drop a line in the river. The "trout pond" was well stocked but stuffed back in the woods.

Rent a Golf Car to get around. It's well worth it

Hilltown, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had been to 2 Jellystone campgrounds previously, and both were great (Luray, VA and Quarryville, PA). We decided to try Natural Bridge because of all the amenities the website listed - my husband wasn't so sure this would be as good as the others, but he was so suprised. This campground blew the others away! The staff was amazing - I cannot say enough about them. They went out of their way to help you in any way possible. The rec staff was equally amazing - they really entertained the kids and actually had fun doing it. We stayed in a cabin and I was shocked how spotless it was. They have tubing and canoe trips down the James River - pretty cheap and great fun. My boys (8 and 6) were both in tears today when we left. We cannot wait to go back - this may actually be a yearly trip for us even though it's a 6 hour drive!

Room Tip: The cabins at the back of the park are the quietest
Dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

First ever camping trip with my husband and two boys (ages 9 and 4). Despite the fact that I was sick with a cold and the overnight lows were in the 50's which caused us to cut our trip short by one night, we had an amazing stay at Jellystone! Twin water slides were perfect for my 9 year old, and the Splash Island water park was perfect for my 4 year old. Swimming pool was a little smaller than I had hoped it would be, but still adequate. The kids also loved the jumping pillows! The campsites were a little bit close together for my taste, and I would definitely recommend good bug repellant if you are camping in any of the river sites, as the area is prone to deer flies. (Those suckers hurt like crazy when they bite!) Bath facilities were the cleanest I have ever encountered at a campground (and I have been to many campgrounds as a child/young adult). Staff was nothing but pleasant, and the kids loved having their picture made with Yogi, Boo Boo, and Cindy Bear. We will definitely be back soon. Please disregard a lot of these negative reviews and give this park a try.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Lancaster, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

I haven't been camping in over 15 years! I loved this park.It had all that you would want for a semi-first time camping trip! I went with my husband and 3 small children (ages- 2,7, & 8) they loved it here! I would recommend it. We will be going back!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Natural Bridge? Share your experiences!