Traveling with a wheelchair bound person with oxygen we stayed four nights at the NB Hotel rather than move from hotel to hotel. While the grounds are nice, the place peaceful and quiet, and the restaurant very good, there were some problems. First, we reserved a "standard room" quoted at $81 per night. We were given a "mountain view" room on the 3rd floor for $99 per night not what we requested. The 3rd floor room was hot, around 78 to 80 degrees and we had a hard time sleeping. When we mentioned this to the front desk we were told this was an "old hotel" and they had either heat or air conditioning and that the heat had been turned on for the season. We ended up turning off the heat and having to sleep with the window open. Front desk not very helpful Hotel has only one elevator so be careful when traveling with disabled persons or elderly who may have problems walking steps if the elevator would not be operating. Next time we'll be staying in Lexington at a more modern hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center