My family & I stayed here one night as part of our roadtrip. The hotel has a lot of history behind it. I enjoyed the room with the view of the mountains. We explored the historic natural landmark " Natural Bridge". It was a great walk that lead to a waterfall. You will see an Indian village during your walk. We saw a chipmunk,black snake & several different fish in the water.Keep your eyes open to see various animals etc.George Washington carved his initials in the landmark & you can see where it is. The gift shop is unique. We ate dinner at the "Cadillac Diner" not too far from the hotel. It had a "50's theme". The milkshakes were good. The restaurant served a delicious breakfast buffet. The only downside was the pool. It is located indoors under the giftshop. You have to walk thru a tunnel that goes under the street, walk thru the giftshop & downstairs. Once you are there it's an olympic size pool. It is heated. There are caverns located here to. We didn't see them. We went to Grottoes, Va. to see their caverns. We would stay here again. The room was decorated with antique furn. The service was exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center