The Natural Bridge hotel and conference center offers a quaint yet rustic getaway for those who need some rejuvenation and relaxation from the “hustle and bustle” that everyday life tends to throw at you. I had the occasion to visit this hotel and destination during the Thanksgiving holiday. The hotel itself is clean, comfortable and pretty cozy. The lobby was tastefully decorated for the Christmas season. Our check-in process was smooth, and the lady at the front desk was nice and welcoming. We shared a double room with comfy beds and a cozy feel overall. If you are into pillows, please remember to toss a few in the car! Overall, the Natural Bridge hotel and conference center is a Virginia treasure trove filled with natural history and splendor. I would most definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge