The hotel and all of the attractions are for sale. Things are not 100% perfect. BUT - the hotel is still in a beautiful setting overlooking all of the gateways to the attractions, convenient to I-81 and a great step "back in time" to when US Route 11 was THE main north-south route through the area. Our room was clean, well maintained and housekeeping well up to par. The people working the front desk were friendly and helpful in telling us what/where to go and see. The bar was a pleasant stop before bedtime. The restaurant served a delicious evening buffet. The bridge itself is breathtaking to see and really a "must see" for it's natural beauty. Hopefully the new owners when it is sold will invest some money and make this a "most" stop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center