We stayed in the "cottages" across from the main hotel, listed as "great for family reunions, Scout trips, etc." Of course, the cottages are old, but the courtyard style and picnic areas would lend nicely to just such occasions. We were in fact on a Girl Scout trip, so we expected to rough it a little bit. However, there were roaches in two of the four rooms we booked, and the management said they were sold out, so no other rooms were available. -we were left to spray the bugs or move to another hotel - (all sold out, and we had tickets for Natural Bridge and Zoo). We toughed it out, but I would not stay here again. Upon returning home, I would not allow any suitcases in our house until thoroughly cleaned. Very sad, because so much more could be done with those cottages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center