Always stay here on Friday night for their wonderful seafood dinner. Considering the age we have found our reservations satisfactory and enjoy seeing the dining room employees smiling faces. The food is excellent. Check out the packages offered by the hotel that includes the illumination of the bridge and a trip through the caverns. Those that are disabled will have plenty of help going where you want to go. There are buses to take you to the illumination so no need to worry about a lot of walking. My husband and I have travelled all over the world and have seen good and bad room situations but know we will only be there a short time and the price you are paying some things we ignore. Now if we were paying 200-300 then we expect excellent. Go to Lexington while in area and tour the wonderful Virginia Military Institute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center