good place to go and relax and just chill out... to get away from the mad rush of life... go without the kids to have some quality time ..the rooms are nice and clean.. the staff is super friendly...the next morning we ate breakfast on site the food was hot good.. our waitress was super. her name was niki just a young and well mannered person.. they are lucky to have people like niki working there.... next chance we get..,I will be back... you'll love the view of the mountains as well.. don't know if there was a pool or not..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center