The lobby is very nice but the rooms are old and tired. There were stains all over the cloth chair in the room, the wall paper was ripped, the carpet is worn, the tv remote didn't work and the worst thing was the constant squeak/rattle from the ceiling air conditioning fan. We did like that it had a sink and vanity outside the bathroom. It was a very good deal as far as it included $10 breakfast vouchers and the combo ticket to the Bridge, Cavern, Wax Museum & Butterflies. It was also extremely convenient to getting to the attractions. The shuttle bus was also a nice feature to take you to and from the bridge.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Bridge Hotel Natural Bridge
- Natural Bridge Hotel And Conference Center
- Natural Bridge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay on-site of The Natural Bridge of Virginia. Visit the monumental National Historic Landmark & discover why photos don't do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Packages starting at $129 for 2 people, $169 for a family of 4, offer a great value on attractions, overnight accommodation & breakfast. Just 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway; off I-81, exits 175 & 180. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.