“Great visit!” 5 of 5 stars

Hamburg, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
“Great visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My visit was a great experience. The staff were knowledgeable and the animals were close and visible, unlike many other zoos. I thought that the animal collection was quite diverse, as well. The pathways were adequate for walking and strollers and this would be a perfect place to spend a few hours, especially if you are an animal lover.

Visited March 2013

mint spring
3 attraction reviews
“A Great Family Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have come to this zoo many times and have enjoyed every time. I have been there when the zoo was slow and fed a 7 day old camel. Another time I got to bottle feed a bear cub. They often do photos with the kids and their baby zoo animals. The only thing I find myself wishing is that they had bigger better enclosures for some of their animals while others have lots of space. But ithis is a great small town zoo with great family fun. Bring a picnic basket for their picnic area and just plan on making ti a GREAT DAY!!

Visited September 2012
“Great Day Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

A really nice zoo to take the kids. Great variety of animals for a small zoo. It is near other attractions including The Natural Bridge and historic Lexington, VA.

Baltimore, MD
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband and I were here in October and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Loved the fact that it was a small zoo and you could feed quite a few animals if you wanted to. I especially enjoyed feeding the giraffes. The highlight of our trip though was that we had our picture taken with one of their baby tigers. It was an awesome experience. The zoo was very clean, and you could tell the animals were well taken care of. Highly recommend it, especially if you are looking for a nice small zoo.

Visited October 2012
WARTRACE
4 attraction reviews
“Absolutely wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This Zoo was so much fun! It is a family-owned zoo. The zoo had alot of animals. You can purchase food to feed the animals. I "hand-fed" two giraffes! It had a variety of animals too. Go and enjoy...it is well-worth your time!

Visited October 2012