“Absolutely Horrible Place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Inn Nassawadox

Save Saved
You added Budget Inn Nassawadox to your Saves list
Budget Inn Nassawadox
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7120 Lankford Hwy, Nassawadox, VA 23412 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn )   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Nassawadox
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Absolutely Horrible Place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

This was absolutely the worst hotel experience I have ever had. The problem wasnt with the hotel room itself but with the staff. The manager, from what I understand, it an older lady but she was nice. There is a foreign man who works there, I'm not sure what nationality. He is absolutely rude and has no customer service skills whatsoever. He does not care about the customer and has no interest in helping them at all.

There was a very large outdoor party across the street and a fight broke out and moved into the hotel parking lot. The police had to come and pepper spray them all. A drunk woman also hit something in front of the hotel and had to be arrested.

I will never go back to this hotel, it may be easier on the pocket, but you definately get what you pay for. In this case, $60 will get you rude, sarcastic, and snide treatment. Definately do not recommend.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
abvinassawadox, Owner at Budget Inn Nassawadox, responded to this review, April 4, 2011
Dear traveler,

Thank you for considering us for your lodging needs. We're sorry we weren't able to provide you with what you were looking for. Please let us know how we could better serve you in the future.

Paul Patel-Owner
Americas Best Value Inn-Nassawadox, VA

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

I have stayed here only because it is the only one our company will allow usto stay at. The rooms are not very well cleaned. the beds need replacing and the smell in these rooms is awful. I need to leave the door open so the fresh air comes in . The manager and his family live here and are very nosey the kids try to look in your windows and they run all around the place. I really hate to have to stay at this hotel. There are spider webs in the corners and bathrooms.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these Nassawadox hotels

Wash. State
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2007

I was traveling with friends and they booked this room for me. We got in about 11P at night and the 1st thing that was shocking were the spider webs with very large spiders all along the railings of the balconies to the second floor. Upon entering the rooms the first thing we noticed were the floorboard things not actually meeting the carpet. There were gaps! It was very tacky and the first thing I thought of was cockroaches coming out. The bathroom was rotted by the tub and their were hairs in my friends room's tub! We quickly decided not to stay and went down to "check out." I sat in the car as my friend went into check out. The manager (yes manager) was extremely rude to my friend and said the rooms were not dirty. He also degraded us by saying we wouldn't be able to find a room until we got to Norfolk. We did not care, we were not going to stay here! Never consider this place even if you have to stay 2 hours away!!!!

• Liked — Absolutely Nothing!!!!
  • Disliked — Every singe thing!!!!
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2003

This was probably the most disgusting motel I have ever stayed in. It was late at night and I was driving South down Route 13. Wish I had never stopped but I was falling asleep at the wheel!I was absolutely grossed out by the place. Room reeked of smoke and was dirty dirty dirty! I dont know what you call what I slept on but it was not a bed!

Been to Budget Inn Nassawadox? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Budget Inn Nassawadox

Address: 7120 Lankford Hwy, Nassawadox, VA 23412 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn )
Location: United States > Virginia > Nassawadox
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Nassawadox
Hotel Class:2 star — Budget Inn Nassawadox 2*
The pet friendly Budget Inn is located in Nassawadox, 3 miles from Northampton Shopping Center, and 2 miles from Campbell Field. The Eastern Shore National Wildlife Refuge is a short 35 minute drive. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Budget Inn Nassawadox reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Budget Inn Nassawadox, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.