“Simply good” 4 of 5 stars

Oakton, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
“Simply good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

very straight-forward, clean process, the Owner conducted the tour, super nice and knowledgable-- no gimmicks, but the real work being performed. we sampled, and of course couldnt resist buying the all-natural, virginia-made chips, yum.

Visited March 2014

Stafford, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Great Chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

These chips are absolutely the best. I camp a lot in the Shenendoah Valley area and everytime I go back there and get more of their chips. They also offer a tour of the plant which is really cool.

Visited December 2013
Waldorf
29 attraction reviews
“Watch them being made!..then taste them!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

A short rid of the main highway lies a small "factory. Walk-in and see the entire process...a very short tour (10-15 mins) covers it all. Free samples and friendly folks. Very good chips!

Visited November 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were at the Meems Bottom Bridge (the longest covered bridge in VA) and while reading reviews for that saw a reviewer suggest to drop by the Route 11 Potato Chips factory which is just nearby. We're glad we included this factory visit in the trip. You get lucky too if they are 'cooking' coz you see the factory live in action - just like us today. We tasted all the potato chips including sweet potato chips and watched raw potatoes sliced in chips, cooked, QA'd and packaged. We loved their lightly salted chips, barbecue, sour cream and chives. They have cold drinks too and soda like coke and others are all bottled which we love. Its a great place to go to with kids. Now I realize that I think I see Route 11 Potato Chips in Whole Foods in the DC area.

Visited October 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
31 attraction reviews
“Love these Potato Chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I love to try local products and when I was in Nelson County we stopped by Route 11 to and tried these chips. They are awesome. Between the dill, salt and vinegar, and old bay I cant decide which is my favorite.

Visited September 2013