“good food for the price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 184 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Richmond, Virginia
“good food for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Service was good, the restaurant was is clean and wait time was minimal. Food good for the value. I would recommend this to other travelers.

Visited January 2013

Midlothian, Virginia
“Chilis”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Chilis was great for their happy hour. The lunch specials there are good for the value of $6

Visited March 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“The Service Makes the Difference”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

I know, I know, most chain restaurants are the same - well, not really, not when one stands out for service. Chilli's has long been one of our favorites; for its consistency of food and service - also because it's music doesn't dominate conversations. This location recently hit a home run with us when we had a problem, yep, a problem - that's when you find out just how good service really is. My wife's chicken wasn't done, and no sooner had our server returned her plate to the kitchen than the manager appeared to apologize to us - we didn't ask for him - he just showed up with a sincere apology. Then, when we were presented with the check we saw that the manager had taken a generous amount off the price - again, without us asking. Oh, and it was the manager who returned with my wife's plate with a fresh cut of properly cooked chicken, with yet another apology. We all make mistakes, and I think most diners realize that mistakes happen, the thing we look for is how an establishment handles things when problems arise - this Chilli's location hit the ball out of the park; and of course, we'll be back!

Visited January 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Recent visits were great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

I travel for work, and eat at Chili's a good bit. I have eaten at this one twice. Both times the food was excellent.

The first time was a Curbside Takeout. I was completely exhausted after working outrside in the heat and decided to go pickup my meal. I ordered the Ceasar Chicken Salad. Everything was perfect, from the service to the meal. It was a very pleasant experience.

I dined in the next time I was there. I ordered an item they no longer carry and dessert. I thoroughly enjoyed a leisurely meal. Food was excellent, so was the service. I will eat there again when I'm in town. Both these visits were in August 2010.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“not impressed at all the...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2008

not impressed at all the food was BLAH