“Always excellent ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 182 Restaurants in Midlothian
Richmond, Virginia
“Always excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Staff and owner always so friendly and accommodating. Terrific and authentic Greek food. And you must try some greek pastries before you leave.

Midlothian, Virginia
“Out of the way gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Tucked neatly in the corner plaza by Starbucks off of Polo Place Parkway, Bell Greek is as authentic as you will find in the suburbs of Midlothian. My husband and I have been to several places that serve Greek food, but none compare to this. The Baklava sample is dripping with sweet goodness and the main dishes are abundant and taste homemade. (because they are.) Chef George makes everything fresh. Nothing boxed or frozen here. Service was excellent as well. They never let our drinks go empty and offered samples of the soup as well. The stuffed cabbage was delicious as was the lemon rice soup. A+ our new favorite getaway.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond
“Great Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Heard about this place from a friend. Ordered take out there for lunch today. Gyro was very good. Meat tender and spices just right. Person taking order over the phone was friendly and helpful. Food was ready and warm when I arrived. Great service at the counter too. Baklava was best I have ever tasted. Price was great too. Can't wait to return to try other things on their menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Midlothian, Virginia
“local gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Wonderful service, quaint setting and quality food. We definately felt we were in a friend's kitchen. The owner greeted us and thanked us when we were done. The greek speghetti was addictive. The baklava was so incredible sweet that a little bit was all I could handle but I kick myself for not taking home some for later. Definately a local gem.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Powhatan, Virginia
“It's Greek to me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I liked the fact that they served free samples of soup. Delicious food, generous portions, many different dishes not usually found at "greek" places Service fine.

Visited June 2014