“Varied Comfort Food in a Relaxed Environment” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #94 of 182 Restaurants in Midlothian
Cuisines: Asian
Virginia
“Varied Comfort Food in a Relaxed Environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The menu consists primarily of, well, noodles.
Italian, Swedish, Thai, Greek and even eclectic noodle dishes are ordered at the counter, prepared fresh, and delivered to your table.
I personally like to get the small bowl (very generous portions) and split an appetizer with my husband. They also serve a variety of sandwiches, soups and salads. These choices are similar in style to the noodles, meaning Thai, Italian, Greek, etc. Many of the dishes are vegetarian but you can add or delete any ingredient you want.
The noodles are heavily flavored but personally, I like that. They certainly don't skimp on any ingredients. The flavors aren't gourmet, but would qualify more as comfort food. The staff is very welcoming and friendly, seeming to show a genuine concern that you're pleased with your order.
The restaurant and bathrooms are kept clean and well maintained. Condiments are readily available. Inside the restaurant is a subdued décor, displaying various photos on the walls that depict world conscious type scenes, much like a Starbucks. There are also several table with umbrellas outside, allowing you to dine while you enjoy the nicer weather.
If your looking for a quick comfort type meal in a relaxed, easy and friendly atmosphere, this would be a great choice!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Little Rock, Arkansas
“chicken Caesar wrapped up”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place was a good value. I ordered the chicken Caesar wrap. This choice was tasty, if not a little messy. There was always someone coming by our table to see if we needed refills, or napkins, or our empty dishes moved, etc.

It satisfied the lunchtime hunger for a little while, but by the end of the work day, I was ready to eat sooner than usual. I don't know whether that was related to the relatively small portion size of the wrap. I don't eat a lot, I just like my meals to last me a little while.

Yes. I would visit this restaurant again.

Visited April 2013
Powhatan, VA
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had lunch today and it was delicious! As always, the service and the food here were great! They have a nifty soda machine. Yo press Caffeine free Coke and you have choices of lemon, orange, raspberry, etc. flavors to add to your drink. My favorite dish here is the Pasta Fresca with parm cheese! Very tasty!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Midlothian, Virginia
“The Three C's Have Company”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I've had Chuckie Cheese, Ci-Ci's and Campbell's Soups, all of which are fine for kids, and N&C fits nicely in with them. If you like limp or food-like meals this is your place. Some people love it but if you really want a meal you'll remember having there are lots of others. The gimmick here is to make your own bowl of something, go to the Coca~Cola 100 flavor dispensing machine, find a table and chow down. Unless you're working in a field and need to get back in a hurry this is a novelty place. The lines just kept coming but how many will be repeat customers besides family with kids? I had the chili, which tasted like Ci-Ci's pizza sauce and the Beef Stroganoff that reminded me of wallpaper paste with mushrooms. I didn't finish either and not because I was full. I love most any food but this is on par with Domino's Pizza for me... both I will NOT be having again. They need to have someone with taste buds testing what's put on the menu first.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Midlothian, Virginia
“Okay , but kids love it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Inexpensive and very little taste. Service is quick and kids love it.

Visited June 2012