I traveled to Richmond, VA this past weekend and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Midlothian Turnpike and was very pleased with everything. When I made the reservations I spoke with Amelia and she was very friendly and courteous, as were the two gentlemen at the front desk when we arrived. The hotel, and room specifically, were neat and clean. We had a late check-in and the popcorn machine in the lobby was a pleasant surprise...nice perk! The hotel is close to restaurants, shopping, etc.and I'd recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, free deluxe continental breakfast, spacious updated exercise room, seasonal outdoor courtyard pool, business center. Business travelers will appreciate voice mail, work desks, access to fax and copy services. Newly renovated guest rooms feature coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, irons with boards, hair dryers. Some rooms with two king beds; two room suites available. Bob Evans restaurant next door. Restaurants, cocktail lounges, theater, specialty shops nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Richmond E - Midlothian Turnpike reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Midlothian Hotel Richmond
- Comfort Inn Richmond
- Richmond Comfort Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Richmond E - Midlothian Turnpike Virginia