The first day I relocated to Richmond (from Norfolk) took it's toll and I found myself lost in a big city, overwhelmed at having completed step 3 (finding a job) and ignoring steps 1 and 2 (save money and find a home). After getting lost for an hour, I was relieved to find a nice looking hotel, the Comfort Inn on Midlothian Turnpike. Once I approached the desk, I was greeted with a warm welcome and a smile, letting me know everything was going to be all right. Ms. Shonta Johnson was professional, personable and kind. Her customer service was unparallelled; I was so grateful that she was the receptionist. Because of her, I will always recommend this hotel to anyone I know who needs a nice, safe, friendly place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, free deluxe continental breakfast, spacious updated exercise room, seasonal outdoor courtyard pool, business center. Business travelers will appreciate voice mail, work desks, access to fax and copy services. Newly renovated guest rooms feature coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, irons with boards, hair dryers. Some rooms with two king beds; two room suites available. Bob Evans restaurant next door. Restaurants, cocktail lounges, theater, specialty shops nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Richmond E - Midlothian Turnpike reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Midlothian Hotel Richmond
- Comfort Inn Richmond
- Richmond Comfort Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Richmond E - Midlothian Turnpike Virginia