“Very Nice!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 20 restaurants in Middleburg
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Very Nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were just spending the day walking through Middleburg and stopped into this place to check it out. The staff was VERY friendly and accomodating. We expressed interest in a particular white wine and the lady helping us poured us a generous sample to taste and didn't charge either.

Had we not already eaten lunch, we would have most definitely had lunch here! The food looked AMAZING and is very reasonably priced!

Definitely worth a try!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Wash, DC
“Horrible pizza, ok sandwiches, marginal service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stopped by for quick takeout after visiting a nearby tree farm. They were having electrical problems in the kitchen, but the rest of the building had power. As a result nothing could be heated. No apology or other offering was made for this. It was just if you want it, you'll have to take it untoasted/cold/room temperature. A more customer service oriented restaurant may have taken the time to apologize or perhaps even offered a cookie or something for the cold food. My son took his pizza at room temperature, but it was just awful and not because of the temperature. All four of us tasted it and agreed it was definitely much worse than frozen pizza. Sandwiches were ok. Coleslaw bland and boring - just red cabbage and mayo. Sweet potatoes were very sweet and buttery - not at all healthy or to our liking, but others might enjoy them this way.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Grand Isle, Louisiana
“Great casual lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Perfect for a great casual lunch. Been several times and is always looking forward to next vist. Staff was very outgoing. Could use more of a seating area as it is occupied with locals (on laptops, not eating)

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I agree with "Mixed Feelings"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The look and vibe of this market are right on- everything that I like for a casual lunch. And the employees could not be more friendly and helpful. However, I must say, that there was no option other than microwave heating for my $16.99 crabcake with two sides. I asked as I gazed over at the range and flat top on the line and was told that my cafeteria style $16.99 lunch would be heated in the microwave and that I would like it. Well, it tasted like microwaved leftovers with all flavors, if there ever were any, destroyed by the inappropriate heating method. I never write reviews as I am also in the restaurant business. But when I see something that has everything going for it ruined by thoughtless practices--I have to say something. I will possibly be back but I will ask first if my lunch is going into the microwave.

Visited November 2012
Washington, D.C.
“Cute little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stopped here for sandwiches on our way to wine tasting. The sandwiches were all delicious as were the sides. We had a vegan and a vegetarian with us and they found delicious options also. We sat on the porch and they brought our food out to us and the staff were all very friendly. It was also dog friendly which I liked a lot.

Visited November 2012