We utilized this magnificent property for a private, corporate event. We had guests in attendance that were from all over the country and even a few international. As they drove down the long, winding entrance into the property, the sun streamed through the trees and glowed like a Thomas Kinkade painting. There was still dew on the grass and the leaves as we arrived that morning so the entire courtyard was gleaming. The first word that comes to my mind to describe this property is "enchanting." The property is so charming that you feel like you are in a fairy tale. As we approached the front door they were opened by the property managers, Craig and Linda. They greeted each and every one of our guests warmly and welcomed them into their "home." The guests were truly mesmerized. They had no idea that they could find such a wonderful gem less than an hour away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. The guests had a delicious lunch prepared by Chef Ben. He is very well versed in Farm to Table preparation. He utilized the freshest ingredients such as vegetables, herbs and eggs taken directly from the farm and the menus were seasonally inspired. The food presentations were artistic and the food quality superb. His attention to detail did not go unnoticed by our guests. The guests that stayed overnight were treated to some of the most lovely, elegant accommodations that maintained the integrity of the original estate. Each room had such character and many included fireplaces and patios. So many different features varied in each cottage - sleigh bed, French country décor, claw footed tub, exposed beams or covered porches overlooking the rolling country side. It is such a serene, idyllic location that provides inspiration and a renewed spirit. Of course none of this would possible without exceptional staff. It was very clear to us that each and every person that was working at the property during the week of our event sincerely cared about our program and our guests. They made each guest feel genuinely welcomed and I have a feeling that they will be welcoming many of them back again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg