We went here for Sunday brunch to experience Loudoun County's "Farm to Table" dinning and were stunned to see the beautiful grounds with huge trees probably 100's of years old, colorful gardens, pool, trails, cottages, and farm.
The Sunday brunch was a real bargain for $39 as it starts off with a Complimentary Glass of Champagne, or Bloody Mary or Mimosa and then they have a three course meal. We all enjoyed the items we ordered which were all perfectly cooked and presented. Truffle Chocolate Cake is sinfully delicious.
We took a walk around the property and felt like it will be one of the best weekend getaway options around Washington DC area. They have lovely pool, great food, lots of trails to walk and bike and lovely farm. Also, the place has colorful barns, landscapes, and views to take lovely pictures. Especially in Fall.
Looking forward to spending a weekend here on some special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg