We just spent a long weekend at the Goodstone Inn and our visit was heavenly! We stayed in the Stallion Suite and it's sumptuous coziness was just what the doctor ordered. The property itself is quite expansive, with wonderful rolling hills & lovely gardens. It was Peony season.....which is one of my favorite flowers.....and they were blooming everywhere!
The pool is located in a very special setting and you can easily spend hours there, it is that relaxing! The walking trails are bucolic, as well as challenging. You will come across plenty of barnyard animals as well as the occasional deer, groundhog or squirrel.....and numerous species of birds.
The restaurant is the 'pièce de résistance'! The food is so delicious that we chose to dine there every evening. The service was top notch, as well. Please don't pass up the inclusive breakfast as it is a divine way to begin your day.
The town of Middleburg is very quaint and there are additional activities nearby to occupy your days. All-in-all, I highly recommend the Goodstone Inn to anyone looking for a romantic, storybook setting and a delicious meal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant