After completing our taxes and finding a refund, we decided to spend it on a night at Goodstone. And spend it we did. We booked the Angus suite in the French Farmhouse on recommendation of the sweet girl I spoke to when I made the reservation. Mistakenly, she said it had a steam shower and oversized spa tub – it only had the spa tub. My husband was disappointed – but I told him to get over it. The room was lovely and the public areas in the Farmhouse were great. After dinner at the Inn and our walk back to the room, we started a fire and sat sipping sparkling wine by the fireplace before bed. When we first arrived we took a walk around the barn area as I wanted to see the famous “Oliver the Pig”. OMG!! The head on that pig is as big as – well it is just BIG. He was asleep and we were never able to get him to open his eyes. I really wanted to see the whole pig standing. We got to see several lambs that we just born – very cute. The Inn’s service is exceptional and the property pastoral. We would love to stay there often – but as of 4/15 the lowest weekend rate is $400 and going as high as $800 for ONE night. My husband and I both are working folk and we do splurge now and again – sadly Goodstone will be Never Again.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.