Died and gone to heaven! Thank you Snique Away for introducing us to one of Conde Nast's raves.
Gorgeous property, lovely accommodations, all private,beautiful decor and exemplary service. Well worth the time and the money. We stayed in one of a number of private cottages, small homes on the estate..very French, very beautiful. It could accommodate 3 couples , though outside of one night we had the place all to our selves. The fire was stoked and warm cookies were provided..for even more comfort.The complementary bottle of wine in our room was delightfully enjoyed sitting in front of our parlor fire. Breakfast was lovely, dinner was wonderful and dishes utilized many local ingredients. The chef toured many tables ,including ours, during dinner...nice! We walked the grounds, chatted with their people and relaxed on a whole new level. Absolutely lovely for couples of any age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg